Fine Damaged Hair?
Fine haired folks often feel nervous to use different shampoos and conditioners. Question most often asked, “will this weigh down my hair?” I have done the homework for you! You have fine damaged hair but you need repair, read on for some top conditioners and masks to keep your locks light and looking lovely.
- Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Conditioner detangles, replenishes, strengthens provides lightweight hydration, and prevents breakage. This ultra-lightweight formula won’t weigh down finer hair textures. This exclusive Pro Oil Complex of macadamia and argan oils helps strengthen and repair while lightweight avocado and walnut oils nourish and hydrate. With continued usage, this conditioner helps prevent breakage in finest hair textures.
- Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Conditioner this lightweight oil wonder volume rose silicone-free conditioner, infused with delicate rose hip seed oil helps provide nourishment to delicate strands. A simple lightweight conditioner for all fine haired types.
- Wella Enrich Moisturizing Fine to Normal Moisturizing Treatment a lightweight mask which repairs and protects dry and damaged hair, leaving it full of vitality.
- Marula Oil Treatment Light ideal for fine hair that’s dull, dry, damaged or unruly. Using only marula oil and esterized oil, this non-greasy, multitasking oil treatment pampers hair and skin with rich moisture. A luxurious oil treatment when applied to damp hair can eliminate 80% of split ends and increase shine by 80%. Can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment for hair or scalp, or to clean, damp hair before blow-drying. A few drops on dry ends are the perfect solution for frizz and flyaways.
- Pureology Hydrate Sheer Condition for Fine, Dry Colour-treated hair add lightweight moisture and shine, this silicone-free formula does not create buildup or heavy coatings on hair. Features exclusive Antifade Complex. The perfect everyday conditioner with color fade technology.
- Apply conditioners daily and spread with wide tooth comb for best results to reach root to tips.
- Use masks 1-3 times per week or as needed. Rinse both conditioner and masks with luke warm water to seal hair shaft.
- Be sure to pat dry hair with soft towel or cotton T-shirt to avoid frizz
With these feather-light solutions for fine-hair, you’re sure to have lovely locks!