Beyond Cosmetics - 8 Beauty Essentials for Fall
Whether it’s heading back to school, starting a job, or preparing for the Fall, I think we can all agree it’s a time when we’re on the lookout for beauty basics to make the start of something feel fresh. Read on and consider these 8 Fall beauty essentials to take your beauty regime from mundane to marvelous!
- Makeup Brushes- Make the first day of Fall fabulous with the Moda Metallics 7 pc. Total Face and Lip Kit Pro Makeup Brush Kit. A first impression begins with your face and this kit has the basic brushes for a smart makeup application. A 100% Vegan set, these brushes are designed with professional quality fibers, sturdy aluminum ferrules, and waterproof textured metallic handles. Put your best face forward!
- Travel Flat Iron- Beat the remainder of the summer heat and smooth unruly hair and or add last-minute beach weaves with the Babyliss Travel Iron. A perfect compact size iron to pop in a gym bag yet has the power to straighten the toughest tresses. This ‘must have’ beauty essential can get you from drab to fab in minutes.
- Dry Shampoo- Starting a new job? Running for classes? If you haven’t tried Hask Charcoal with citrus Dry Shampoo, you sincerely need too! A must have for your mane, this lightweight ultra-fine rice starch formula is infused with charcoal powder and can work wonders. All it takes is a couple of sprays, it soaks up sweat and odor leaving your hair soft and smelling sensational.
- Diffuser- Wavy hair/Curly hair? It’s crucial for curly hair-types to own a Deva Curl Devafuser, this unique, universal diffuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls. A patented design, this diffuser enhances the appearance of natural curls, and dries curly hair faster than other traditional diffusers. Keep your curls coiled!
- Tweezers- The lifeblood of any makeup bag is Tweezerman Tweezers, famous for its precision, these tweezers can grab every hair every time. Baby the brows, and treat them to the best tweezer you will ever own.
- Eyelash Curler- The difference between looking tired or terrific is an eyelash curler. Props for Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler, one word- unbelievable.
- Nail Nourisher- If you’re facing Fall with dry and brittle nails? Begin with Duri Rejuvacote Formula 1, it works to extend the life of a manicure, while warding off dryness and encouraging strong, healthy nail growth.
- Glam Roll-Up- Dash to the dorm this Fall with getting lipsticks, glosses, and nail polishes prepared and packed with this “portable shelf” - the Smoochi. This clear, sectioned, packable bag enables you to forego bulky storage bins and see all your collections instantly. Now You Can See It™
If it’s just a new season, perhaps it’s a reason to take the time and review what you can improve. Here’s a few takeovers, makeup brushes if matted usually need to be thrown out. Why lug around a big flat iron in your gym bag? Baby Babyliss to the rescue! Need a boost in the makeup routine? Add the Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler. In the end, little changes like these can really make a difference. Whatever you choose, start your beginning with a bang!